Grenland Ættehistorielags Slektsforum :  Grenland The fastest message board... ever.
VI HAR DESSVERRE SÅ MYE SPAM MELDINGER AT VI MÅ GODKJENNE NYE BRUKERE. BEKLAGER. WE HAVE TOO MANY SPAM-MESSAGES, SO WE HAVE STARTED WITH CONFIRMATION OF NEW USERS. SORRY 
Looking for Andreas Nielsen and Karen Gurine Nilsdatter of Venstøp, Gjerpen (1010 Views)
Posted by: MikeNelsonChicago (IP Logged)
Date: March 09, 2009 04:07AM

I am looking for informantion about the spouses and descendents of Andreas Nielsen,Venstop, born May 19, 1844 at Venstop, son of Niels Andersen, venstop and Kari Olsdatter Nyhus. He is listed in 1865 with his parents and siblings, but not in 1875. I did not find him among those who died.

I am also looking for sister, Karen Gurine Nilsdatter, Venstop, born Sept 13, 1853 in Venstop. She married Peder Olsen Ekornrod, born in 1855 in Ekonrod. They married April 13, 1881 in Skien. I have one child, Marie Pedersdatter listed born 1885.

Their brother, Ole Nilsen, was born Sept 2, 1849, and immigrated to Manitowoc and Green Bay Wisconsin in 1871. He was my great grandfather. I have information about him.

I am trying to find out the best way to research Andreas (anders) and Karen Gurine, whether it is looking for certain censuses, births, deaths, or marriages. I have not found information that they immigrated to the USA, but that may be possible.

Subject Written By Posted
  Looking for Andreas Nielsen and Karen Gurine Nilsdatter of Venstøp, Gjerpen (1010 Views) MikeNelsonChicago 03/09/2009 04:07AM

This forum powered by Phorum.